PREPAID LOADS IN PHILIPPINES WILL HAVE LONGER EXPIRATION

I've previously posted in this website how telecommunications in the Philippines like SMART AND GLOBE TELECOM imposed unreasonable prices and expiration date. Now I've just heard in the news that there is a new regulation that telecom companies in the Philippines must extend expiration on their prepaid loads. That I think is good news to us. Phone loads will expire longer depending on the amount of prepaid loads that we purchase. We no longer have to worry that our loads will expire and would be of no use to us after few days of purchasing it. It really pays when we convey our sentiments and opinions in whatevery way we can so that we can help to make a change..to make living better just like what we did with this issue. I think someone is bound to hear us one way or another. I hope that the next step would be to lower the charges of text messaging and phone calls.

1 comment: