CORRUPTION IN THE PHILIPPINES

Philippines is one country where corruption is rampant. It was like a sickness that is widely spread and cannot be cured. As a result, many people suffer, poverty is everywhere, hunger and uneployment are constant. With the present administration, it's not likely that the situation would get better. In fact, it's becomming worse. Our president herself is involved in a lot of scams. This is very alarming, so I've taken interest in writing about this issue in this blog, at least in this way I could express my opinion and I could share it with others. Yesterday, on my way to work in makati, I saw people who are marching comming from different places going to ayala. I was inside an fx and the person sitting next to me commented "Why do you have to organize those rallies! It won't result to anything! you're just wasting your time!". Upon hearing this, I ask myself "am I this uncaring and unconcern?". I told myself that I'm not like that person, he was so cold and so uncaring and I ask myself what I can do to be able to show my comradeship to these people and immediately something came up so I ended up writing this piece of note. Those rallies are organize to show their protest to the government that people of the Philippines are against the charter change that the administration is trying to implement. They want to change the form of our government into a parliamentary and we are oppose to this because we all know that when this happens it is possible that the present administration wont end it's reign and will retain its position and that is something that we cant accept. There are a lot of anomalies and scams that has been going with the present administration so we just cant stand still and ignore we have to do something about this..

Next presidential ellection, we have to be careful in choosing our next leader and Im hoping he will be someone who have strong integrity and someone who cannot be bribed with money, someone that will do great difference in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment