HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR UMPC NETBOOK



Umpc netbooks are very popular these days.With their slim and elegant designs, you just cant resist buying one for your own. Besides they are very affordable due to market competition by different manufacturers. The top popular brands of these umpc netbooks are Asus,Hp,MSI,Acer,Lenovo,Dell etc. Most of those I've mentioned are among the popular ones.

Few months ago, I decided I one to buy one. I really had trouble choosing what I want to buy since there were a lot to choose from and all seems to have great designs and great features. What caught my attention was the MSI wind. The design was great and the spec were higher than the other brands and the price was reasonable. I bought it at $450. It had 2gig ram, 160gig hd and 6cell battery and the other features were the same with the other brands of umpc.. What really made me decide to buy it is the fact that it had great reviews on the internet. Opionions of people who bought the netbooks were great and they were all praise. It seems that people were right about the msi netbooks because up to these days, I didnt have any trouble using my MSI netbook and Im really satisfied with its performance. It is very fast and can run any adobe softwares and many other applications. Im really glad I've seen the reviews on the internet before I decided to buy one.


TEST YOUR INTERNET SPEED FOR FREE
Test your Internet connection speed at Speedtest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment